What time is church? Locations?
Sunday 8:30, 10:00 & 11:30am
9200 Owensmouth Ave Chatsworth CA 91311
All the services are the same, just different time options.
How can I join online?
What should I expect if I attend in person?
- Friendly people to help you find your way around.
- A live band will play 3 songs (kinda like a mini concert, but better)
- Pastor Justice or Maria will preach in a way that keeps the Bible and Jesus Uncomplicated and practical.
- You will most likely experience God’s presence.
- The entire service is about one hour.
Should I bring my kids?
Please do! Kids love church more than anyone. They have their own Kid’s Church and learn about God’s love, sing songs, do a craft and have a blast. All of our kid’s helpers (we call them “mentors”) are background checked and dedicated to helping your family have the “best hour of their week.” You can pre-register your child here to pre-register your child (just in case you’re running late).
What should I wear?
Pants for sure. Other than that, no one cares.
What if I’ve never been to church before?
Our goal is to help people experience God by keeping faith UNcomplicated. If you are visiting, we will not embarrass you, have you stand up, or ask for money. We totally get that some people just want to check out the church a “be anonymous” for awhile – we are fine with that! Honestly, the number one thing we hear people say is that church was UNcomplicated and they “experienced God.” That is our prayer for you.
Free ebook when you plan your visit.