LG VIDEO - WEEK 2 - 12:48 MINUTES
LG VIDEO – WEEK 6 – 7:25 MINUTES
FULL SERMON – 46:02 MINUTES
- Make three statements about yourself: two true statements and one lie. Have the group collectively guess which one of the statements is the lie.
- Pastor Justice said, “Our mission comes from God”. Have you discovered what your mission is?
- Share your notes from the teaching, what impacted you? Was there a moment you sensed the Holy Spirit?
Read as a group: Matthew 22
22 Jesus also told them other parables. He said, 2 “The Kingdom of Heaven can be illustrated by the story of a king who prepared a great wedding feast for his son. 3 When the banquet was ready, he sent his servants to notify those who were invited. But they all refused to come!
4 “So he sent other servants to tell them, ‘The feast has been prepared. The bulls and fattened cattle have been killed, and everything is ready. Come to the banquet!’ 5 But the guests he had invited ignored them and went their own way, one to his farm, another to his business. 6 Others seized his messengers and insulted them and killed them.
7 “The king was furious, and he sent out his army to destroy the murderers and burn their town. 8 And he said to his servants, ‘The wedding feast is ready, and the guests I invited aren’t worthy of the honor. 9 Now go out to the street corners and invite everyone you see.’ 10 So the servants brought in everyone they could find, good and bad alike, and the banquet hall was filled with guests.
11 “But when the king came in to meet the guests, he noticed a man who wasn’t wearing the proper clothes for a wedding. 12 ‘Friend,’ he asked, ‘how is it that you are here without wedding clothes?’ But the man had no reply. 13 Then the king said to his aides, ‘Bind his hands and feet and throw him into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
14 “For many are called, but few are chosen.”
- Are there people in your life that are in the place of “less than”?
- Are there people in your life that you are intentionally spending time with for the purpose of them feeling and knowing God’s love through your life?
- Are there people in your life that feel far away from God that are not living a lifestyle that glorifies God, but are celebrating that lifestyle?
- Who has God put in your life to share the good news with?
Before Next Week:
– Pick someone to share next week from their Life Journal to kick off the group discussion.
– Pray for one another in groups
Day 36 Made for a Mission | 279
Day 37: Sharing Your Life Message | 287
Day 38: Becoming a World-Class Christian | 295
Day 39: Balancing Your Life | 303
Day 40: Living With Purpose | 310
Day 41: The Envy Trap | 319
Day 42: The People-Pleaser Trap | 328